So, it's out. We're expecting another little addition to our family. This is a new but familiar road for us, our fourth pregnancy but, first to follow Angela. We're happy and ready to have a little one to watch, hear and hold!
More information to come later. The little one's anticipated arrival is about the end of March, beginning of April.
Friday, August 22, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
9 comments:
Oh my goodness. I am so happy for your little family. I will pray all my prayers that your baby is safe and healthy and happy.
I love you!
Congratualtions! That is so exciting. I hope all goes well.
Hey Lady! I like what you've done to the blog. That quote is awesome. Love you!
Congratulations! I am so excited for you and your family!
Congrats! I heard about this a few weeks ago, and I'm so excited for you! Keep us updated!
Yeah!! Very happy for you and your family. Love both of your strength. Carry on my friends.
well this is happy news indeed.
Yay!! Congratulations!! I'm so happy for you :) We'll keep you in our prayers! We sure miss having you guys around!
Congratulations!! I am happy to be able to see your blog, too. (Sharlene gave me the address....so blame her for any of my dorky comments:) ).
We are so happy to hear about the new little one. Hope you are feeling well.
Post a Comment