Friday, February 20, 2009
Corinne Boyle
She's here! She was born on Wednesday February 18, at 1420 at the Elmendorf AFB hospital. She weighed in at 8 lbs. 6 oz., 20 1/2 in., and all love. Corinne is beautiful and we're all enamoured, especially her sisters.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


12 comments:
She is beautiful, my friend. You do very good work. When I heard the good news of her safe arrival my heart and soul was gladdened.
Congratulations from my heart to yours! *a smile and a hug for you, Emily*
yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!
Congratulations! She is such a cutie! Have fun with her!
You guys finally picked a name! We love it and the girls cannot wait to meet her.
She is absolutely beautiful! Four beautiful daughters....what a great family you are! Rob, you are surrounded by wonderful women. Congratulations to you all!
Congrats! She looks so sweet. How is Emily doing?
oh yea!!!! Em, I'm so happy for you. Congratulations. Beautiful name.
Congratulations!! I'm so happy for your family!!
Congrats! So many beautiful girls. Just like their amazing mom.
TN
Beautiful, beautiful, beautiful. Happy for you guys and can't wait to meet Corinne. Enjoy her.
Hi, so glad you told me tonight you had pictures on here of the new baby. (I was watching Facebook for them) She is so cute. You all fitting in the hospital bed is something I know I could not pull off. Your family is very cute. Good to see you. Love, Brooke
Congrats to the Boyle Famiily! I am so happy for you guys! Have fun, they grow up too fast! She is darling!
Post a Comment