![]() |
| 2009 Fotos |
Thursday, January 15, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Let children walk with nature, let them see the beautiful blendings and communion of death and life, their joyous inseparable unity, as taught in woods and meadows, plains and mountains and streams of our blessed star, and they will learn that death is stingless indeed, and as beautiful as life. JOHN MUIR
6 comments:
You look so good Emily! How are you feeling?
Cute photo. Yep, a definate blessing that he is a mover. And I believe it is a boy. At least that is my guess for now but will get wait for Christmas in February.
Looking Good, only a few more days, so they say. Can't wait to get you guys back to the desert to meet the little dude or dudette. Cuidate
Flattering indeed...I'd post it on my blog if I looked as dandy!
It is flattering!! You are one cute Mama! Can't wait to hear about the new little one!
You are stronger than me. I always put one of my kids infront of me to hide the belly. But then if I looked as cute as you do pregnant I might not have to hide in pictures.
Post a Comment