Thursday, August 28, 2008

Moose in Sprinkler!

Mother moose and twin baby moose were in our friend's yard this summer while we were there. My friend, Cathy, had the great idea to turn on the sprinkler and we had our camera's rollin', she has posted her shots on you tube and it is great! Check it out!

paste into browser or go to youtube.com and look up "twin baby moose in sprinkler" http://youtube.com/watch?v=yNy9jTeolUk

3 comments:

Laurie said...

Rob and Emily, Hi, It's me Laurie (Williamsen) Lorenzon, from High school/centerville. I found your blog from Sasha. Life looks great for you. Darling family. You can click on my name and check out my blog. Hope all is well for you.

Kjrstin said...

i like the moose. kinda wish i was moo-ving up there to have that type of fun. alas. but, we might be coming up in the next month or so... i'll let you know.

Tringali Family said...

YEAH! I am so glad to be in contact with you guys again! I love you blog and your girls are just beautiful. Congrats on the baby on the way here!